First AU Apartments
Mansfield Apartments, the first apartments built for AU students, were completed in 1967. At the time, there were five dorms on campus for underclassmen – Morrison (1949), Dunn (1954), Martin (1958), Smith (1964), and Rice (1966). Mansfield Apartments offered apartment housing that was still near to campus for upperclassmen students.
The apartments were named for C. C. and Ina Mansfield, who were prominent church leaders in Oklahoma.
- Callen, Barry L. Guide of Soul and Mind: The Story of Anderson University. Anderson: Warner Press, 1992. Print.
- "Campus Buildings" Folder, A.C./A.U. Buildings Documents, Anderson University and Church of God Archives