Browse Items (281 total)

  • Collection: Anderson University Campus Buildings

Front Page_2.jpg
Aerial photograph of Anderson University campus. Warner Auditorium and the baseball diamond are prominent.

Aerial View.jpg
Artist's rendering of an aerial view of campus

york-seminary-village_22347305101_o.jpg
Aerial view of York Seminary Villiage from the south, with the Anderson University campus in the background.

Front Page_4-1942.jpg
Seven female students in winter coats are gathered around a sign reading "Anderson College and Theological Seminary"

Front Page_5.jpg
Stone marker outside Old Main with seal reading: "Anderson College & Theological Seminary." Seal design by Kenneth Ahrendt.

AC Music Hall_1 Sem 1 Chapel 1950.jpg
Semester 1 Chapel Service at Anderson College Music Hall, formerly Old Park Place Church of God. Seats on the floor and in the balcony are full, except for the front row.

AC Music Hall_2.jpg
Demolition of Anderson College Music Hall. A wall with a sign reading "Anderson College Music Hall" is still standing, but the roof and other walls have been pulled down behind it.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2